Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin

Genjuros Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid re-shuffle

Go down 
+2
Sefira
Doone
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Raid re-shuffle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:50 pm

Its so great to see you back Hurl, it really is. And you saying your not going to be here most days is great, no one needs thats much wow in there lives Smile I dont think im very happy about you talking to other men outside the guild tho. Well have to gave a talk with you about that Wink

Rovanion isnt too keen to raid lead as i think he feels unprepared. For Saturdays raid Mctoot is gonna come and lead, he did well last time. Eagle is busy but Estrabouk will come im sure as he can only play weekends anyway, so thats healers sorted at least.

So on that note as we are a laid back guild why not just raid weekends? The workload will go way way down for everyone then and midweek we can just bum about doing whatever we feel like and having fun. It could be the solution to all our problems?

Its great to see you back again Hurl
Back to top Go down
mctoot

mctoot

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:22 pm

welcome back hurl, nice to see you had a brilliant break, yeah i like the idea doone, i allways tell people when recruiting that we are not a professional guild, were laid back and we like a laugh, maybe we should go back to raiding at the weekend, i think it will make things ALOT easier

as for raganos leaving for another guild, not surprised at all in my opinion, and i know his gonna read this thread and most proberbly delete my post but im glad of it, his done it before and yet, his done it now Sad sad really

anyhoo on a lighter note, lets see if we can get kara pwned.
and rovanion i would appreciate help with the RL'ing again as i wouldnt have been able to do it before without your help.

tooties
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:21 am

Doone.. didnt have a problem whit u... i had a problem whit what was said and what was done... like Vurax... he was Standing in SW saying: "CDE is recruiting Healers and tank.. we have downed PRINCE!(witch we havent) and got kara on farm". thats number 1.... the second thing was the way he was invited... recruited from a nother guild. and all this damn arguing... really sux.. im really tired of comming on... starting Raid invite.. doing raid.. logging of... that was my day after comming from school. and i got the same as Snufs.. addicted but we all have a Real life to take care of.... and playing is supose to be fun.. this might be a well known phrase (dont know how to type that:P) "IT IS ONLY A GAME!".. and games we have fun in.....think it can get to Hard to have fun as raid leader.. and its good to see u back :d
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:31 pm

He wasnt poached from the other guild, he came to me. I dont believe in trying to take members from other guilds.

And yes he was a total tit, i was just desperate to gets raids back up and running. I just didnt want to kick him because one person didnt like him, it could have been anyone i wasnt trying to be unfair to you. Thats why i kicked him as soon as Rovs asked me to let him go too. He had no social skills lol and was way too keen and as soon as i had 2 officers saying they wanted him out he was out.

Anyhow lets not part on unfriendly grounds. I believe that your swamped under with real life stuff, it happens. Lets just all get on with what we have to do
Back to top Go down
Sefira
Sefira

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:14 pm

Amen to that! Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:19 am

BTW a little last word on that thing.... i told u it wasnt only me from the guild... i was "ok" whit him just ignored what he typed and stuff... but when my cuzin came online and said " is it just me who think this guy is a **** ****" i got tired of him.. cuz then i knew it wasnt just me.. i told u this in wisper. but ok.Razz
Back to top Go down
Stromwuud

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:31 am

If you're talking about Vurax, then I also had serious concerns about him as a raid leader. He led a group in heroic SV that I took part in and I found him to be pushy, too critical and quick to start blaming others if there were wipes. He would have been bad for guild kara runs. It was a good decision to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid re-shuffle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2