Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin

Genjuros Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When would YOU like to raid?

Go down 
+5
Stromwuud
Panzertorb
Urias
Negian
Doone
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-19

When would YOU like to raid? Empty
PostSubject: When would YOU like to raid?   When would YOU like to raid? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:19 am

Im wondering what days and times would be best fort people to raid. Saturday and Sunday isnt really long enough, should be at least 3 days a week i think.

So please write down what days and times are good for you and ill try and work out a new raid schedule.

Back to top Go down
Negian

Negian

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: When would YOU like to raid?   When would YOU like to raid? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:25 pm

I can raid whenever, during the week from 16:00 to 23:00 Game time, and al the time during weekends when im online. But, i think we should still put up kara run signups everyother day, in case if we are enough peepole...
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

PostSubject: Re: When would YOU like to raid?   When would YOU like to raid? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:36 pm

Thats one idea i was going to put forward actually, every other day seems good. Something like Mon.Wed.Fri.Sun. Comments?
Back to top Go down
Urias

Urias

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: When would YOU like to raid?   When would YOU like to raid? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:54 pm

Doone wrote:
Something like Mon.Wed.Fri.Sun. Comments?

Perfect! king
Back to top Go down
Panzertorb
Veteran
Panzertorb

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: When would YOU like to raid?   When would YOU like to raid? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:21 pm

i can raid from monday to thursday, friday im travelling home from school and would like to do something else than raid when home. I can raid from about 18:00-19:00 to bout 12:00.
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

PostSubject: Re: When would YOU like to raid?   When would YOU like to raid? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:59 pm

Thats not a problem we have a new tank coming up from the other guild i think so we have you covered when your not about.

What about times, personally i like 6 servertime because we finish earlier but it can be a bit to soon for some people because of work college etc.
Back to top Go down
Stromwuud

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: When would YOU like to raid?   When would YOU like to raid? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 am

Thursday night was a good night to raid. We seemed to be able to manage a group then and its good to take down the first few bosses at the start of the week.
Back to top Go down
snufsipus
Class leader
Class leader
snufsipus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: When would YOU like to raid?   When would YOU like to raid? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:39 am

The only day i can't raid is tuesday. Other that that, i'm all yours Smile

That is, if u want me...
Back to top Go down
ff7pro

ff7pro

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: When would YOU like to raid?   When would YOU like to raid? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:04 am

i can raid all days from 19:00 st uptill 11:30 st except tuesday
Back to top Go down
mctoot

mctoot

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: When would YOU like to raid?   When would YOU like to raid? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:06 am

Quote :
Other that that, i'm all yours

is that a promise snufs?

yeah monday-wednesday-friday-sunday seems cool,
i like starting earlier because like doone said, we finish earlier.

toots
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

PostSubject: Re: When would YOU like to raid?   When would YOU like to raid? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:04 am

I think we shall go with Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun at 7pm servertime, that means all on gmt have got time to get in from work, just :p

Il put post up the 4 schedules every sunday night Wink
Back to top Go down
snufsipus
Class leader
Class leader
snufsipus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: When would YOU like to raid?   When would YOU like to raid? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:11 am

Thank u doone, for all ur hard work! Remeber to ask me if there is anything i can do for u Smile
Back to top Go down
Eaglemage
Class leader
Class leader
Eaglemage

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: When would YOU like to raid?   When would YOU like to raid? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:13 pm

I agree whit you all on the time to start, When you start earlie you finnish earlie, but 1 problem as mentioned is people like Hurl that rushes home from work to make it home to the 1900 server time start. But if people think we have been to long time in kara there isnt realy a big problem, and there is a easy way to fix it. we cold all sitt down and gett to an agreement. 1 thing we can do is set a time limit in kara like if you start at 1900server time then you set the limit to 2200. if you know where im going whit this. Whit all problems there commes sulutions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When would YOU like to raid?   When would YOU like to raid? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When would YOU like to raid?
Page 1 of 1