Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin

Genjuros Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid re-shuffle

Go down 
+2
Sefira
Doone
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 1:36 pm

As you may have noticed the raiding has been as frequent as rains of fish lately. If rains of fish are common in your country then i appologise and what i mean to say is that there hasnt been much raiding.

We are 2 healers and one off tank down at the moment but 2 of those are just temporary. I have got a new Paladin called Estrabrouk who can raid only weekends but in all fairness a lot of guilds only raid weekends anyhow. Rovanion has also volunteered to heal. Gael who is a Feral Druid would like to off tank in Snufsipus's place.

If you (Raganos) could check these two new players out on the armoury (he pretends they are horses, checks there teeth and makes them run a round a little) just to make sure there upto spec that would be cool. Also you cant moan at me or sulk then Wink

So unless i missed something i think that means we have a full raid. If you book us up to raid dates for the coming weekend Raganos that would be great mate, cancel the others maybe as i dont think we will have numbers.

We still have people not raiding who would very much like too and i request that we have a little team rotation so that maybe 1 or 2 different people get to come every week, at least on the earlier bosses.

Hopefully thats the raids back on track, i cant sleep at night knowing all those epics ae just sitting there not being looted! its criminal. On the bright side it means i dont have to have the dream where im bidding on some epics in ironforge and theres loads of other people around me laughing and then i realise im wearing no pants Sad

If rags and the other officers would like to add anything to this thread id appreciate it.

Last edited by on Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sefira
Sefira

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:12 pm

Erm his name is RAGANOS Oo
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:15 pm

Thats what i said. Pay attention Sef :/
Back to top Go down
Sefira
Sefira

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:19 pm

HAHA u changed it naab! XD
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:19 pm

"If you (Raganos) could check these two new players out on the armoury (he pretends they are horses, checks there teeth and makes them run a round a little) just to make sure there upto spec that would be cool. Also you cant moan at me or sulk then" whats that supose to mean? moan?
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:21 pm

Just a bit of fun Rags. Your not really an old lady.
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:25 pm

whats the guys name u want me to check?
ATM my wow isnt working.. had problems sins 15.00.. today.. whit a Trojan horse... reinstalled wow.. some times.. problems whit patch cuz now they got 1 update instead of 10000 (had the 10000 on my computer)
Back to top Go down
mctoot

mctoot

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:34 pm

yeah thats cool doone, lets get this show on the road.
and i think raganos is an old lady Smile curtainly plays like one.

tootsie
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:59 pm

Estrabrouk Holy Pally and Gael Feral Dudu, i think there both well enough specced for first few bosses but would appreciate your oppinion.

If you have had a trojan make sure you change your wow password rags just in case Smile

I lost my install disks ages ago, i just have a recent install backed up on dvd as wow is self contained. wow dosent rely on any external files or windows registry entries so you can just copy the whole wow folder over form one pc to the next.
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:03 am

need to find a Windows install disc:P lol then ill start playing.. connected my laptop and my normal comp to trye to transf wow... now my laptop got it.. lol....
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:12 am

going to check em when i get back home... i am at school atm:p CRIST will have to reinstall wow today witch means.. installing wow agen.. witch means need to download the patch agen.Sad zomg. well well. will be on to morro then i think.
Back to top Go down
Sefira
Sefira

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:34 am

Shocked Bad BAD Odysseus that came with his idea, the Trojan horse!
Not good mate, not good : / Troja should have listened to that old lady! But Apollon killed her Sad
They are DOOMED!

Oh erm and that virus aint good either. Gl hun (: ^^
;>

I know that I pwn afro
Back to top Go down
snufsipus
Class leader
Class leader
snufsipus

Registration date : 2007-08-30

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:02 pm

I love u doone!

I'm close to going mental now without raids, u guys have got me completely hooked! I hope i'm still ur first choice on the tougher bosses Wink Btw, i'm working hard on a healing gear so that i might be able to respecc after whatever the guild need atm Smile

Everything to go kara geek
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:53 am

really getting tired of this guys... it might seem like a little to do as raid leader.. but i got a real life.. and school etc... when i arrange a raid and we dont go i have said no to everything my friends ask me if we shold do.. watch movie etc. its a lot of things to do to prepair a raid.. atm i really dont wanna go kara...
starting to get tired of people not signing...and i dont wanna be rude.. i understand like hurl that have RL problems atm but that really didnt help.. wanna get raiding agen. but dont wanna give more time and effort to the guild... just dont feel we will get anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sefira
Sefira

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:36 am

Are there any other raidleaders? Ok guys I think you should have a meeting, big meeting with all the officers. Cuse you kinda need to do summetin and if you need me too help in Kara, just ask! Anytime guys, anytime <3 Wednesdays I know for sure I can raid. And if you tell me before I can book it up with my babysister aka "The Controller" ;<

You know what too do in there right? You know how to down the bosses. You only need someone that can take the responsbility!
I understand Panz, cuse he got exams and stuff and need to study (also have a social life with his friends). And I say that as his wife so its my job to nag ;P
But you get the point eh? WoW aint more important than the real life. I´m suprised there aint more people that have exams Surprised

Anyhow... You may say it aint my problem and stuff like that but. I DO care of the guild Oo And as I said if u ever need me just shout ;<
And I dont wanna see it fall Oo So cmon guys. I totally understand Panz I hope and think you do too (: So gather up and have a meeting too find a solution. <3 (:

P.S Dont shoot me ;<
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:00 am

sorry guys.. but when it gets to CDE.. ive had it.. cant cont like this.. really really really tired of all arguing and never getting anywhere.. dont got a lot of time on wow now as we getting closer to x-mas and after.. after x-mas ill have 3-5 exams.. witch means.. the little time im on i wanna get somthing done...
dont like to do it but i really miss playing and have FUN. latly kara have gone from the place of raids i love the moast to hating it.. cuz of whats happening.. sorry guys. but im going to leave the guild.
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 am

Well i did say cancel this weeks raids didnt i? you do know we are like 3 people down at them moment lol. Your the raid leader your supposed to know these things.

You havnt really put yourself out to help sort this problem out have you rags?
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:46 am

well.. its enoght to make raid groupes and lead em and shout at people who never listen.. but guess what doone... now u will have to do that. i guess.
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:16 am

Well its no secret you have a problem with me being in charge while hurl is away, i know you been bitching about it. And in all honestly ive been thinking maybe we get rid off you lately anyway. You seem to think your in charge of the guild most days even when hurl was around.

And the fact that your leaving because of all the arguing is quite strange? there has been no arguing for a few weeks now. And as of yesterday i had got the raiding back on its feet so maybe you just dont want to be here and are looking for excuses.

Mctoot ran a raid a few weeks ago and we done really well. Is it because mctoot is a good raid leader? hell no! Its because everyone who went knew what they were doing, they didnt need leading.

We will raid this weekend as scheduled (you were supposed to schedule it but you never seem to have any interest in things like that) and we will do fine. A new raid leader or trainee raid leader will do the job and if we do rubbish it dosent matter, we will get better. And this raid leader will be a proper Celtic Dragon, not someone who has just rejoined because there old guild broke down.

Have your last say then please leave the forum, you are no longer part of the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sefira
Sefira

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:52 am

Doone... He has his alt in CD so he have his right to use the forum... I´m no member of CDE but still im in here couldnt survive without you guys <3 ^^ + Tarnissa is in CD (:
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:18 am

This is the Elite forum Sef, while i dont mind you being in here i do him.
Back to top Go down
Sefira
Sefira

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:25 am

Oo Ok but guys, (both of ya) dont be mad at anyone ok? (: MAKE LOVE NOT WAR! Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:39 am

Non ones arguing Sef, were conducting this businessman like.

Go bleach your hair ffs thats the most ginger hair i ever see on a ginger let alone a blonde :O
Back to top Go down
Sefira
Sefira

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:46 am

HAHA HEY! Its the light cant help it ;<
Back to top Go down

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:06 pm

Hi everyone
Firstly, my biggest apologies for not being online at the moment. And thank you for your messages and texts Ive had from my friends asking if I am feeling better - it means a lot to me. I have missed you all very much, but as you know am having major rl problems right now that need sorting.

I feel disappointed reading the messages on this link. It seems to me that Doone is doing everything he can to help get the raids going this week, and with 3 members down, that is no easy job. Where in the book of wow rules does it say 'lets give the person who spends all their time and efforts in helping the guild a very hard time???' People - listen up!!! - the officers and members in CDE have given time, dedication and commitment to this guild. Is it so hard to be nice to them??

And Doone, i completely agree with you about having to organise the raids and deal with all the arguments. No way can any guild leader lead both the guild and arrange all the raids. Why do u think so many guilds disband? Its too much for one person over any length of time. CD has been running for almost a year, that makes us probably one of the longest running guild on the Server. That is because I have very good people and friends who help out in the guild. Its time to sort out a Raid Leader who is prepared to take on all the responsibility of the Raids, with of course the help of the officers and NOT just the guild leader.

Panzermi is a friend of mine, who I have met in real life. I think he has done a great job when leading raids, but we all knew he would leave when things got tough - be prepared for his friends to leave with him. Doone is right again, we need someone within the guild to lead, one who is dedicated and will ask for help if they need it and not just leave. Rovanion wanted to lead raids, I think it would be a great idea to have a raid leader and an assistant. The assistant will sort out the postings and the groups and generally help the raid leader. If we dont spread the responsibilities more, we will end up tired and worn out like all the other guilds.

Although I cannot play everynight at the moment, and after having this break, I dont think I ever will play everynight again- its been great to spend time with my friends, go out and get completely drunk and LAUGH, get chatted up by men lol, see my family, and go shopping (I think the shopping therapy was the best, but omg did i spend, spend, spend!!!) lol.

But, I cannot stand back and see Doone struggling all by himself, I have signed up for the next kara run and will come to the raids when I can for now until I sort my stuff out. So come on everyone, get your arses signed up for the kara run on Saturday and lets have a laugh and some nice gear!!!

And Doone and Snufsipus - thank you both SOOOO much for helping me out when I needed it - I wont forget what you have done to help. See you both/all on Saturday xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raid re-shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid re-shuffle   Raid re-shuffle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid re-shuffle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next