Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin

Genjuros Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid Leader???

Go down 
+4
GANENDORf
Kharendaen
Killsometime
murderdoll
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Raid Leader??? Empty
PostSubject: Raid Leader???   Raid Leader??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 6:08 pm

Another VERY good run tonight in Kara u lot. We got the wizard and curator tonight. And yes, again, i got a very nice priest drop - bad roll eagle - was my lucky night heheh.

So, now for the serious bit!!! A lot of guild members were not happy with the raid leader tonight. He gave a t4 drop to his friend, after jefkon won the roll.

A lot of members have whispered me saying they wont raid with him again. You lot are the important ones and whatever u want will happen. so reply to this message and let me know if you want Snairf to lead us in raids again or not.

We can learn the raids ourselves but it wont be easy and u have to realise that we will struggle to complete the raids and again you will all have to be patient whilst we get there.

So!!! give me your opinions and decisions.

Well done again for tonight
Back to top Go down
murderdoll

murderdoll

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Raid Leader??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Leader???   Raid Leader??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:20 pm

i think we should give him one more chance, and if he fucks it up again, he is out.
so let him lead one more time

jefkon im sry that u lost ur t4 drop
Crying or Very sad

have fun^^
Very Happy Very Happy
afro
Back to top Go down
Killsometime

Killsometime

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Raid Leader??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Leader???   Raid Leader??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:04 am

Who did it? :/ That's lame. Anways in the raids i been in, Sniarf is the best leader i have had. He's quick to tell what to do and son on. My "vote" would be on Sniarf.

/EDIT: seems like i have got wrong.. I dont think SNiarf should be leader, if he was the 1 that did it.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mctoot

Raid Leader??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Leader???   Raid Leader??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:50 am

i know i wasnt there last night, but doone told me what happened and i think his taking the piss tbh, if that was me i would have gone off of my nut, jefkon must be proper pissed off, and like you said about members not going with him, im deffinetly not havning anything to do with sniarf in any groups, i think his stabbed us in the back by giving the T4 drop away to a friend, and for him being ejected out of the guild should have come within minutes imo.

His got us very far in the raid, but his taught us how to do it, so i think we should have done with him, hope he thinks given away the t4 drop was worth loosing a guild as good as us and progress and hope jefkon gets his t4 drop that he deserves.

and theres no if or buts about it that is what im saying and im sticking by my opinion.

mctoot
Back to top Go down
Kharendaen
Officer
Officer
Kharendaen

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Raid Leader??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Leader???   Raid Leader??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:39 am

Well...
There isn´t so much left for me to say in this case, exept that i totally agree with mctoot here...

Furthermore...
Actions must be made against it...
wheter it comes to a kick, or a massive "organization" coming to handling "raid" loot... Know DKP-systems work in other raiding guild. It could be an option.

BUT!
Until then. Ill NOT sign up for any more raids!
Back to top Go down
GANENDORf
Veteran
GANENDORf

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Raid Leader??? Empty
PostSubject: a bit all round   Raid Leader??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:34 am

well only 1 chanse more he worth but that time he hawe to show the loots at same time other ways hes out
Back to top Go down
Mctoot

Raid Leader??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Leader???   Raid Leader??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:44 am

its not that he didnt show the loots gen, jefkon won the roll but he give it to his friend
Back to top Go down
Rovanian
Class leader
Class leader
Rovanian

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Raid Leader??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Leader???   Raid Leader??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:33 am

He is a good raid leader. But he can not be trusted, he has proven that!

I want him to apologize to Jefkon and the guild, and admit it was a bad judgement call on his part! If he does that, he can get a second chance to come raiding with us, but only as an advisor, and not i charge of the loots...

Thats my opinion!!!
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Raid Leader??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Leader???   Raid Leader??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:07 am

Well i think we owe a very large percent of our recent success to hes leadership. Not thats hes really good hes just any old half competant raid leader.

We will suffer from him going but i dont see that there is any choice. What he did was unforgivable, he is the lowest of the low for doing that.

And if anyone knows hes alts name then you should take it upon yourself to tell any guildmasters of other guilds his in what he has done. They may not care or they make take action, thats upto them.

Was the Druid mate he gave the t4 token to by anychance the fella he didnt want me to roll against a few weeks back when the epic neck dropped? im thinking it probably was as it was only warrior/druid that could have rolled on it too.

To summarise, Sniarf is a dirty little ninjaring ballbag Smile

Im sure we can do 2 things now in regards to a raid leader, train 1 or 2 up from within the ranks and also just try and recruit one, im sure theres plenty of people out there who would jump at the chance of telling people what to do.
Back to top Go down
Risenangel

Risenangel

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Raid Leader??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Leader???   Raid Leader??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:20 pm

I think that Sniarf should stay raid leader because it is hard to overstruggle all the bosses without him.....Also if he wasn't here we wouldn't be there we are right now at Kara....But.....next time the loots will be showed at the same time!So noone has a problem:D
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Raid Leader??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Leader???   Raid Leader??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:58 pm

Risenangel. He has basically ninjad something. For doing it once he should be kicked out.

You would trust him not to do it again? He may have done it on our first run had i won the roll for that necklace and we would have seen him for what he is sooner.

Id rather not do Kara at all that with a ninja.

Raid leaders arnt exactly rare. One person would need to spend half hour on thott taking notes to be able to do what he did.

Everyone who wants to goto kara wants the loot badly. You all need to put time and effort into this by getting better gear and readng up on boss tactics, me included. We shouldent be relying on one person to do it for us.
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Raid Leader??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Leader???   Raid Leader??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:51 am

i got one simple thing to say... that was ninja looting.. shold be kicked.... btw ill start raiding whit u guys agen:D:D I hope:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raid Leader??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Leader???   Raid Leader??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid Leader???
Page 1 of 1