Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin

Genjuros Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZG we are Coming!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skatomplala

Skatomplala

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-30

ZG we are Coming!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ZG we are Coming!!!!   ZG we are Coming!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:34 pm

[b]all fill here or /w me in the game for zul gurub it doesnt need pre q and we need all 70s we have! Finally we raid all together!

With Love,

Mage Class leader

Skatompala king
Back to top Go down
snufsipus
Class leader
Class leader
snufsipus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: ZG we are Coming!!!!   ZG we are Coming!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:13 am

Do u have to be 70 to join? i'm 69 Wink and i rly rly rly wanna join XD
Back to top Go down
Samlight

Samlight

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: ZG we are Coming!!!!   ZG we are Coming!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:27 am

why,that why not better raids like ZUl Aman,or Gruul's lair?
Back to top Go down
Urias

Urias

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: ZG we are Coming!!!!   ZG we are Coming!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:37 pm

Well i guess Zul'Aman and Gruul's Lair is really fun, but there is one minor problem. A guild that is unable to clear Kara (no offense, I am with you Wink ) Does not belong in those instances. Or do we have high enough dps to take down gruul before he gets too many growth? Or that would be no prob, im sure our tanks can take 20k hits from gruul no problem...
Back to top Go down
mctoot

mctoot

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: ZG we are Coming!!!!   ZG we are Coming!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:11 pm

Well we were doing quite well in Kara considering we started out with all n00bs with crap gear. We stuck on pronce but we got that far really quickly. Plus most the people raiding recently arnt those that used to raid so we have kind of been reset again and are struglling with the middle bosses between start and prince.

At least we can say we did it off our own backs tho instead of being carried by a group full of uber epics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZG we are Coming!!!!   ZG we are Coming!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZG we are Coming!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Origin :: General :: Instances-
Jump to: