Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin

Genjuros Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easy tip to make WOW run faster...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Easy tip to make WOW run faster... Empty
PostSubject: Easy tip to make WOW run faster...   Easy tip to make WOW run faster... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:28 pm

Finding things a bit slow since last patch?

Open Windows Media Player before loading wow and leave it open, it actually makes the game run faster :p Im not sure if it increases 3d performance but it bloody loads quicker.

I wont go into the boring details but it does work. Dont run a movie tho as that will reduce performance lol.

let me know how you get on.
Back to top Go down
Urias

Urias

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Easy tip to make WOW run faster... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy tip to make WOW run faster...   Easy tip to make WOW run faster... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:58 pm

Hehe, a mate told me that some time ago. I have tried to see what it actually does, and it seems that all loading time is reduced, everything from loading the log-in screen and loading in you character, to the time it takes from you interract with an npc untill you get the vendor window or the quest or whatever the npc has to offer. It does not look like it improves 3D performance though, your fps stays the same with and without WMP running. No idea why it works, but it does Wink
Back to top Go down

Easy tip to make WOW run faster...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Origin :: Raid signup-
Jump to: