Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin

Genjuros Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth

Go down 
+3
snufsipus
Urias
mctoot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mctoot

mctoot

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:05 am

So here we all are, i think most of you will agree that we've had a hard few week's. but latly i've been playing and ive noticed how many great members we have, damn Ganendorfs even making epics for people Smile but seriously a lot of people who we thought were true Celtic Dragons have left us, and that is purely because they cant get there own way, dont get us wrong we are not a dictatorship, i think its because we are far from that, i think it is because we let everyone have there say, and let everyone imput into the guild what they think is best.

So i'm taking this time to thank all the members and officers and especially Hurl, Snufsipus and Doone for running a fantastic guild, and i feel lucky to be part of a guild that does not focus just on raiding or making them little numbers like 'hit points' and 'spell damage' higher, but who take time out to have a laugh and a joke in the guild chat, or will take time out to help someone with the pre q.

These next few weeks are gonna be brilliant, because we have a lot of new faces in the guild and it will be fun to learn it all over again. all i ask of people is to be patiant, i dont think even the top guilds on Genjuros just started raiding and instanly became the best, we need to work at it, but we will enjoy this, ask the veterans who was there when we first downed Attuman on our own, how GOOD did that feel? but also remember how hard it was when we first started? now we can run in there and down attuman as if we were just clearing for the next boss lol. and soon with determination and time, we will be able to teach and learn how to clear karazhan.

i predict we will have Prince down within the month. no bullshit now, i MEAN buisness, lets pwn karazhan, and lets show everyone our new shiny epics Very Happy

and again thanks to all our members for making CDE the way it is today, and i hope you all stay and become Veterans like some of our familiar faces Very Happy

Mctoot

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Urias

Urias

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:03 am

Thanks for that post Mctoot, got this warm feeling inside me Wink I would like to thank the people who's always there whenever someone is in need for anything (noone mentioned noone forgotten hehe) I really enjoy raiding with you guys, and like Mctoot i believe we can get far in kara! I see more people wanting to raid and as everyone improves their gear and skills, raiding becomes easier. A great thing about this guild and raiding is that even though we might not make it when we try something, we are having FUN! That is so important. Keep up that attitude and we'll be unstoppable:)

Also would like to give Hurl a big thanks for teaching me how to climb the AH in Stormwind! king
Back to top Go down
snufsipus
Class leader
Class leader
snufsipus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:16 am

What?? Climb SW AH??? i wanna learn that too! Let's skip kara and make a "how to get on top of things and expole bugs"-guild! Very Happy

Hihi u know i'm only joking Smile And i just have to say, I love this guild! Everytime i play, i get offers from other raid-guilds that need healers, and i've turned down each and everyone because of u guys I love you I play to have fun, and i have fun with all of u Very Happy

Btw, i'm sooo happy we're not that serious! A couple of my friends have mains in hard-core guilds, and they are so afraid of doing something wrong, they are actullay shaking, even though we're only doing a little inst! One told me he was so used to ppl yelling at eachother it felt strange to be on vent with me Shocked So thank u all for this fab guild!

Love u cheers
Back to top Go down
Negian

Negian

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:06 am

I kinda felt Compelled 2 say how grateful i am being apart of this guild and so on... But i dont bother 2 say so damn much! I JUST LOVE U GUYS !!! Good work Hurl and the rest who suports the guild c^^,)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:05 pm

lol WOT snufs? we dont make u all shake, we will have to sort that one out pretty quick (Mctoot, u need to shout more hahah).

and Negian, soooooo great to have u in the guild. Who else gives the fantastic entertainment u give us on a saturday night?????

just to let everyone know..... negian was very very drunk and we told him we dont allow drunks in the guild (hmmmm i really said that?? lol) - negians reply was 'PLEASE dont kick me from the guild'!!!!!

Then we told him that he was riding his mount whilst drunk and that was agains WOW rules and we were going to report him. And he said... 'PLEASE dont report me, i love this game' hahhaha

good one negian, let us know the next time u go to a party, im sure we will all be online for it when u come home. Wot a laugh we had!!!!

Sort of felt good to get u back for allllll the times you played jokes on me.

And yes snufs i will teach u how to climb walls, only prob is, i can only do it when im drunk (must have learnt when i was drunk lol). Have tried when sober and dont get anywhere!!!!!

See u all ingame xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Negian

Negian

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:31 pm

I Figured out what went "wrong" with my perfect dps yesturday in kara. I was "attuned" 2 stay below Angi at threat meter so i could do enough damage without getting aggro or stealing aggro, BUT when Angi went solo tanking on the Boss and Ganen kept the X aggroed, i still followed Angis threat therefore aggroing the add. Pyroblast had NOTHING 2 do with overaggro, it has more damage than fireball and therefore has more threat yes, but i balanced the aggro perfectly making the most dps without getting aggro from anything, but i forgot 2 follow ganes threat instead. Dont tell me how 2 play mage Mctoot plz, damn this has been buggin me all night! I felt that everyone saw me as a giant noob just blasting everything around me, while i actualy was doing the right thing...

Gah, got that one out of my chest... now ill go 2 sleep. GN
Back to top Go down
denys

denys

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:26 pm

was a pleasure to raid with you guys i agree no guild was perfect first time and not alot of guilds killed attuneman on first attempt but we did so we all can give ourselves a big pat on the back and look forward to the future as i know it will be very bright good job last night guys.

denys
Back to top Go down
Stromwuud

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:58 am

Negian, we didnt think you played like a noob last night. Youre one of the most powerful mages in the guild.

In my limited experience of raiding i think the first rule of any raid should be 'do as the raid leader asks'. If the raid leader wants you to play your character in a slightly different way, or use spells you dont usually use then its not an accusation that you dont know how to play your class, its part of the raid leaders job to try different strategies. Please dont take it as a personal slight.
Back to top Go down
mctoot

mctoot

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:20 am

lol i was only joking last night negian, and tbh my class knowledge is very limited on wow, except from pallys, i know all there is to know about pallys. but it was only a joke, i think stroms right that you must listen to raid leaders whilst raiding, im not saying this just be cause im acting raid leader atm but it makes things alot easier for RL's and smoother. and now you know how threat works perfectly for your mage, would you be able to post an URL from were you found out about threat and so on.

also "I felt that everyone saw me as a giant noob" we dont see you as a giant n00b just for over agro'ing, we just see you as a n00b in general Very Happy

good job everyone, like i said before, that was a very hard selection on moroe guests, especially as we only had one priest, but next time as long as the guests arnt the same (they shouldnt be) we will wipe him across the dinner tables so no problems.

Urias, make shor you sign up mate cause i want you to have you dagger.

toot

Back to top Go down
Negian

Negian

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:54 am

Well, i listen to what u say raids Mctoot cus us strategy is very good and i do what u tell me 2 do. I think ur very clever and u know how to solve problems in Kara. I wasnt mad last night, dont get me wrong, just tell me what ever to do and ill do it, cus i trust in u, but just not how to do it, cus i know m8 ^^ and we did actualy great last night, only if we had a extra priest on those damn adds
Back to top Go down
Negian

Negian

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:07 am

Ok, done some research Mctoot. And ur kinda right... Pyro is usualy skiped in kara cus fireball does mostly same damage and cost less and has a minor threat reduse. Im only used 2 time up Pyro for aggro gain, but next kara or any raids ill respec fire the 10/46/3 type. so i do better and more stabile dps, and prevent OOM problems ^^

BTW ITS MCTOOTS BITRTHDAY!!! GRATS M8!
Back to top Go down
denys

denys

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:04 am

nonsence with the acting raid leader i think you should be the raid leader you did a good job its not easy to raid a party of 10 people or even 25 people and if that was your first time pal your a natural good players can be hard to find but good raid leaders in my opinion is even harder so from me and all the other guys a big pat on the back for mctoot for a job well done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:09 am

I couldn't have said it better denys, i completely agree with you. Great job McToot!!!!!

And happy birthday mate xxxx
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:33 pm

im drunk allready and he aint even in yet for us to go out lol :/

Celtic Dragons!
Back to top Go down
Urias

Urias

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:36 pm

Ofc i will sign up toot! Now that doone is trying to pimp his dps with some fancy new epics (working the other way though, bottom!) we need some steady melee dps as well, so count me in!

Oh, and Hurl; Is it true that you use sheeps as a heating source in Wales? I know its all environmental friendly and stuff, but I thought they smell kinda bad? Wink
Back to top Go down
snufsipus
Class leader
Class leader
snufsipus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:00 pm

Someone's gotta explain this sheep-thingy to me!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:50 pm

heheh snufs i will explain in private ok.
Back to top Go down
mctoot

mctoot

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:38 pm

lmfao at urias, Very Happy just got in afrom drinking, sovering up now tho, just getting doone to order the indian Very Happy thanks alot guys, raid leading isnt easy, when raganos use to do it i thought it would be easy but its not, we have a great set of members which i think makes things easier, but its knowing what mobs to take, and how long untill respawns, also the bosses are just incrediably hard. but i really appreciate the suport guys, i just want everyone to have fun, and if i ever shout at you, i apologise now and im very sorry, Very Happy

thanks for the happy birthday negian, especially the happy b-day song Very Happy i know you know how to use your mage mate, no problem and you and stromwuud are especially good mages, i think myself lucky to have you on the alliance faction, let alone our guild Very Happy

and Urias, it is true, welsh people use sheeps for central heating (and sexual antics Very Happy)

anyhoo, now that i have written this, the indian is on its way Very Happy night night all, i've had a fantastic birthday, all my mate's have gotten together, aswell as my brother and fianceƩ. paintballing saturday as well. so wish me lucky

mctoot
Back to top Go down
mctoot

mctoot

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:42 pm

thanks all for the birthday gratz btw, and thanks for the suport for riad leading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth   Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celtic Dragons Elite Rebirth
Page 1 of 1