Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin

Genjuros Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)

Go down 
+2
Eaglemage
Doone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)   Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:22 am

Were having trouble a lot lately filling key positions in raids, specifically tanks and healers. The thing is we have enough of both in the guild but they dont allways seemto be available nowadays.

I for one would really appreciate it if they could make known to us when they will be available or if they have no interest in raiding anymore for whatever reason.

This isnt inviting any discussion, it is not a witch hunt. We just need to really know when key classes like healers and tanks are available for daily kara runs as we are not psychic.

Can regular kara raiders of the 2 mentioned classes please leave some idea of when they can (and will) raid with us please.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Eaglemage
Class leader
Class leader
Eaglemage

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)   Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:42 pm

i have been at my parenths house now for a weeks and i have 2000ms there so not the best to go raid whit, im at the apartment now, but going back out to my parents house thursday. And dont know for how long.
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

PostSubject: Re: Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)   Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:02 pm

thanks eagle Wink
Back to top Go down
Korinn
Officer
Officer
Korinn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)   Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:22 pm

Well....
I guess I need to leave some kind off comments too.
[And yes, I can´t just leave it without some additional thoughts about the topic]

First off. That people can´t always come, that isn´t new at all. We DO [atleast some off us] have a real life to attend to too. I thought that was one off the main reasons we got this "forum sign-up for kara runs". So that we all can see WHO is able to join that night. Why people don´t always sign up, I believe comes off several reasons.
One is the recent bad planning, IMO. That the runs are more random then regular. Ok, perhaps that isn´t such a bad thing in the long run, but. When the post that we raid this night is created barely 6 hours before the raid starts, I don´t find it strange that we are missing people.
Perhaps it is time we decide on regular nights we try raid?
With that, I think we can accomplish that people KNOW when we raid, and thereby more will sign up.
Just a thought...

And yes Doone, hereby I will bring ye a note from me mom everyday I can´t come saying;
"Korinn cant come raid today because he needs to go to work.
*Korinns mom*"

ehrm.... NOT GONNA HAPPEN, EVER!!!!!

Besides, I didnt know it was a raid yesterday. Not that it would have had anything to say if I had. I helped a friend out moving yesterday. And that shit took all friggin day, AND night.. FSF!
When it came to saturday, I saw Fredric was enlisted as tank. GOOD that we finally are getting some new tankingblood into work! The period before that, I wont mention again.
So...
There should ALL my actions been accounted for the last week Razz

When it comes to a potenial raid tomorrow, thursday. I cant come. Gotta work late then.. Other then that I will try attend to what I can until,

GENERAL WARNING!/NOTIFICATION!

From 25th of November until... late december. You wont be finding we amongst you anymore. I got 3 weeks of vacation where I will be traveling away from this snowy and icy place.
I going to see, sun!!! girls in bikinis!!!! and drinking umbrelladrinks on the beach all day 0=)
ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!! LOL!!!

Let us all have fun!!!
GET ON WITH IT! Wink
Back to top Go down
mctoot

mctoot

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)   Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:01 am

lucky basterd
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)   Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:39 am

got it but not all the things korinn typed:P u type to long..... hehe.. but i might spec my pala Prot... know some paladins whit te right spec can do amazing... but my mage does the moast dps.. ok just not the moast but about 20-28% in raid.. about 10 % more than other people!... need the dps in guild to pick up... people spec raid etc. Helped me a LOT
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

PostSubject: Re: Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)   Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:43 am

LOOOL ok read a bit of your post korinn:P for once:D but the problem whit making regualar nights is that it all depends on how far we get..... and atm sins im the only raid leader its IF i can go kara... got school.. and Exam in 23 days!.... so its long hard days at school and when u become raid leader kara isnt raid anymore.. its wow work.. but i do it for the guild:D tho we need a raid leader cuz soon i cant be on for any raids cuz of the exam and crismas my birthday moving home etc etc etc:p so this times we cant keep it Special days:D
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

PostSubject: Re: Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)   Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:22 am

Korinn what are you still sulking over?

You sound is if you have been wronged some way lately by the guild when we have done nothing, cheer up mate its just a game.

I didnt ask for any sarcasm or llife storys. Get a grip please.
Back to top Go down
snufsipus
Class leader
Class leader
snufsipus

Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)   Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:25 am

Well... with my school, friends, choir, horses, theatre and family, i'm having some minor problems playing as much as i wish lately... And it would rly rly rly help me if u could tell us when the next raid was the day before or something, that way more ppl (including me) might be able to come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

PostSubject: Re: Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)   Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:09 am

Were trying to work on that snufs, its a big issue i know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)   Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:05 am

Phew

Some good comments there, if I had posted yesterday what Im posting now, I could have saved you all the bother, sorry.

We made a decision yesterday to post the 4 nights run in one go. This will give you all a chance to sign up in advance for the nights u can make it. Some of us of course have to go to all of them until we have more committed players. So all sign up even if the group is full, as for some bosses we need to choose the right group. No need anyone getting upset if you are not chosen for a particular night as we need to do this if we are to get certain bosses down. It is no longer first come first serve when we come to bosses like Prince. Remember to only sign up if you can definitely come. And I apologise now if someone isnt chosen for a run on the night. When we have more committed members we finally will be able to make our second group.

I am planning on respecing some members who I know are committed players and also making sure that they get good drops in Kara in order for them to be geared up for Prince and the rest. Its not a case of those who go the most automatically gets the drops anymore, as we need more tanks and healers to be geared up. The last 2 weeks have been a waste of time because members have not bothered to turn up and the newer members havent got good enough gear to replace. Im sure you can understand my reasoning behind this. Of course, if a regular member only has a blue item, they can get that item, but not if they already have an epic and someone else really needs. This decision is not negotiable, as I need to make sure more people are geared up in order to progress this guild. What we have done in the past has not been working and when we have enough healers and tanks for every run, we can discuss changing the looting system again.

Raganos is going to be training up Rovanion over the next two weeks to lead raids, this way we can plan the whole week's runs and Rag wont have to come to every single run if he has other commitments. And I just want to thank Rags for all his help over the last 2 months (and continued help I hope lol).
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

PostSubject: Re: Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)   Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:56 am

I allso got Problems this days.... got 8 houers a day whit hard booring school work.. (that i really need to learn) then when im finally done... really tired, my head is hurting, im hungry. So what i have to do when i get home is: Making dinner (no problem got pizza (lol )) then i got to do my homework, then i have to logg on wow and make the right raid groupe..... then i have to grind for kara Buy mana pots buy regens etc etc... after that i have to start inviting cuz the time is so mutch. then we got 3-5 houers whit kara... then i have to logg of and go to bed.... Beeing kara raid leader isnt that easy:P in 21 days i got my exam :'(

Tho i will cont on raiding MIGHT be able to raid when i said i didnt.. but that doenst matter.... Razz cuz cant go RL at that time...Razz
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

PostSubject: Re: Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)   Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:41 am

We really appreciate it Rags Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)   Availability for Raids....(All Please Read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Availability for Raids....(All Please Read)
Page 1 of 1