Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin

Genjuros Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kara Groups

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mctoot

mctoot

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Kara Groups Empty
PostSubject: Kara Groups   Kara Groups Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:41 pm

ok here is the deal, now that we have become a larger raid group, we need to start thinking about developing a secondary raid group. The idea behind this is to split Celtic Dragons Elite Into two group, by this i only mean weekly and NOT permanently.

basically, instead of Raganos posting for instance 'Kara Raid 13/12/88 19:00ST' - he will now post 'Kara Raid 13/12/88 19:00ST Group ONE'

by doing this whoever signs up for karazhan for group ONE will need to stay in that group for the rest of the week. same goes for group two (i.e 'Kara Raid 13/12/88 19:00ST Group TWO)

but for this to work we need a second raid leader, so please if anyone thinks they can take on this responsibilty and think they know what to do, have a chat with Hurl.

obviously if you like staying in a particular group it would be better if you stayed in that group. this way you get familiar with the other players in that particular group, also the raid leader. but as i said before. you CAN change groups at the end of each week if you would like to.

ok thats about as easy i can make it without being complicated Very Happy

please post and suggestions you have or any questions.

Toots
Back to top Go down

Kara Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Groups   Kara Groups Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:38 pm

Yes Mctoot, we definitely need to be starting a second raid group.

I suggest alternate nights for the two groups, then our alts can help out, only if needed. Only so long we can raid every night lol, so it will be temporary help and only if required.

And yes we need someone else to lead the raid. Anyone interested please talk with me.

Like Mctoot says, any comments are very welcome.
Back to top Go down
Eaglemage
Class leader
Class leader
Eaglemage

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Kara Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Groups   Kara Groups Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 12:22 pm

About the changing raid groups, im against that one. its better that you have like almost the same people in the groups, buy that i mean that if you can change group all the time i think we will have alot of un called whipes. Better to sett up like Group 1 has 15 members in that group, and same whit group 2. People have diffrent tings they do in life, some have scool , some work, and some like me that dont do shit. so if 10 people go wednestday its not sertin that the same 10 can go next day. so to have like 5 in spare wold help. And i know my english sucks but i hope you understand what i mean. kinda badly explained, but ist all back to my REALY SUCKY ENGLISH. So if you dont understand just /W me and say i understand you good and your english is perfect. Then i will have a smile the rest of the week :-)
Back to top Go down

Kara Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Groups   Kara Groups Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:19 pm

i understood and your english is perfect... (someone wake me up now!!!)
Back to top Go down
snufsipus
Class leader
Class leader
snufsipus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Kara Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Groups   Kara Groups Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:12 am

Uhm... Do we have enough tanks and healers to bring two groups? And... who will put the grps together? will there be one "imba-group" and one "all new, gonna wipe a lot-group"? Or will they be balanced? I prefer balanced, it's easier when it comes to loot u know Wink

But still, two groups will be great! Just make sure i'm in the same grp as Hurl, Ketil, Urias, Doone, Inwictus, Rag, Fredric, Eagle, Korinn, rov... uhm... whatever... I can't get all i want i guess Razz
Back to top Go down
Stromwuud

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Kara Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Groups   Kara Groups Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:48 am

Two balanced groups is the best way to organise things for the first few bosses at least. It makes sure that someone in each group actually needs the boss drops too. But if we want to down Prince its going to take an imba group with all the best geared members.
Back to top Go down
Rovanian
Class leader
Class leader
Rovanian

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Kara Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Groups   Kara Groups Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:07 am

Might be a good idea, to have sign up not just for the next day, but the next 3 raids mabye!. I work late sometimes and wont be able to go every night of the week, but would like to sign up the evenings that I can come.

And I agree with ealge about permanent groups, we learn how each of us plays, and get to know them better and what to expect of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kara Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Groups   Kara Groups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kara Groups
Page 1 of 1