Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin

Genjuros Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Karazhan-ready members!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Urias

Urias

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-02

New Karazhan-ready members! Empty
PostSubject: New Karazhan-ready members!   New Karazhan-ready members! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:19 am

After doing all of the Kara prequest, Snufsipus and me (Urias) are now ready for Karazhan! BIG thanks to wyven for tanking all of the instances! Also thanks to the other members that helped us at several occations! None mentioned none forgotten Smile

Anyway, was wondering when/if a possibility to join a raid will come? Was told that next run is thursday, but cannot participate then even if I'm allowed Smile

Any comments on when you are ready for Kara? Anything that's a "must" to have before entering? (Have Deadly boss and Omen)

Many thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Karazhan-ready members!   New Karazhan-ready members! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 1:34 pm

I was about to tell u to look on the forum for the minimum stats needed for kara that someone posted. Went to look for it and see that YOU posted it hehhe. Mctoot has also posted a minimum stats link.

We are soon going to try for two runs for kara as we have a lot of dps who cannot all go at the moment. However, we need more healers and another tank to do that first.

Best advice to u is to do many instances to get the rep up and go heroics - that way you will get better gear to prepare u for kara.
Back to top Go down
Urias

Urias

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: New Karazhan-ready members!   New Karazhan-ready members! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:45 am

Ok Ventrilo installed Wink Both Audio and microphone working as it should Smile

Btw, KTM or Omen as threat meter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Karazhan-ready members!   New Karazhan-ready members! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:12 am

raganos likes people to get omen
Back to top Go down
Ketil
Sec GM
Sec GM
Ketil

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: New Karazhan-ready members!   New Karazhan-ready members! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:15 pm

Omen is the definitive best threatmeter... (My opinion)
But as for now... I use them both, just coz not all have Omen, but most have KTM...

I'll say we set Omen as a standard?
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New Karazhan-ready members!   New Karazhan-ready members! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:41 am

Ome is BEST... cuz it show's u Treat on THAT mob and not overall in a groupe... Like: Moroes... 4 mobs + boss... OT tank kill 1 mob... (rest shackled) and he/she got 20 k threat on THAT mob... and Still show's when u cont to boss (on KTM) Omen the tank shows agro on the mob it got agro.. witch makes Omen a LOT better... going to make Req for kara now.... What addons u need etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Karazhan-ready members!   New Karazhan-ready members! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Karazhan-ready members!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Origin :: Raid signup-
Jump to: