Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin

Genjuros Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Voice Comms

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Voice Comms Empty
PostSubject: Voice Comms   Voice Comms Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:35 pm

I wanted to talk about using something else apart from Ventrillo. It just dosent seem all that good.

On mctoots pc which has no sound input of any type it decides to screech out an ungodly noise as soon as someone on channel makes any noise.

Eveyones voice lvls seem to be too low to hear properly or too high that it becomes distorted.

I also had trouble with hearing one perticular person tonight, everytime they spoke all sound from others would dissepear and id just hear faint extremly distorted waffle waffle blik strubbledub type sounds.

I know others are having grief as well :/

So lets have a little get together on this thread and bang out some alternatives. I for one would like to try the new built in wow comss to see if there any good.

Let the arguments for and against commence...GO!
Back to top Go down
mctoot

mctoot

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Voice Comms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice Comms   Voice Comms Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:20 am

i used to use teamspeak alot when i was in my medal of honour clan,
its really stable and easy to fiddle around with, failing this i think we should either use the in built WOW coms, or go back to skype which i thought was fantastic anyways, you know what the say, dont try fixing somthing if it isnt broken Smile
Back to top Go down
Sefira
Sefira

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Voice Comms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice Comms   Voice Comms Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 5:58 am

Teamspeak is GOOD! Very Happy Skype is good too, but everyone dont have it, unfortunately : / Let´s try teamspeak? (:
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Voice Comms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice Comms   Voice Comms Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 6:21 am

We got Teamspeak..... but pref VT.. but we can trye next week....
Back to top Go down
Inwictus

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Voice Comms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice Comms   Voice Comms Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 4:44 am

the sucky thing with skype is that it take to much of u're computer, some people don't got the good enough computer to run WoW and skype at the same time, without lag or problems.. if u are going away from VT, at least try and use Teamspeak then cuz in my oppinion, atm, skype sux ass
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Voice Comms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice Comms   Voice Comms Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:22 am

Skype is really nice... but it doesnt got the nice things as "push to talk" so you dont got to hear all the backround noice... etc.... but Teamspeak got it.....
Back to top Go down
Sefira
Sefira

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Voice Comms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice Comms   Voice Comms Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:27 am

Then lets try teamspeak! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voice Comms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice Comms   Voice Comms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voice Comms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Origin :: Raid signup-
Jump to: