Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin

Genjuros Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

heroics 2

Go down 
+2
Sefira
Panzermi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mctoot

heroics 2 Empty
PostSubject: heroics 2   heroics 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:51 pm

gonna start posting up heroics just like we do with instances, i think if anyone wanna come then just post below.

date & time : 5th oct - 19:00 ST

Sethekk, steamvaults, durnholde keep

Healer - Mctoot

Dps - doone
Dps -
Dps -

Tank -

post below
Back to top Go down

heroics 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heroics 2   heroics 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:47 pm

wot a fab idea mctoot, save us looking for groups all the time.

But for tomorrow, has panz not posted we going to kara yet>? and btw. Can u remember trying to take down moroes???? took us 5 hours to get him down one day. It seemed almost impossible to kill the boss-time and time again we wiped for weeks. And now we take him easy.

We having same problem with curator right now. I bet sometime soon, we say the same thing about him also. Lets all have patience, we are soooo much better now than we used to be. We are all learning and all getting better gear. Good thing about this guild is that we stick at it and get there in the end - we dont take the easy route and join an experienced guild, we work it out together eventually. And everytime we get stuck on a boss, we will sort it out - important thing is that we dont get annoyed with each other like we did tonight, we laugh it off and get the bastard in the end!!!

We take one hard boss at a time, but most of all, lets have fun doing it!!! Who bloody cares if sometimes we wipe alot if we have a laugh doing it??? I dont.
Back to top Go down
Mctoot

heroics 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heroics 2   heroics 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:22 am

yeah me to, i think we got good enough gear to do the curator, but changing tactic every wipe isnt helping, i dont know about the other class'es but having eagle priest just on the tank and me and hurl on the reast was 20x easier than everyone just healing whoever, i think we should have that all the time tbh

but with dps i bet it was confusing getting told one thing, letting it work maybe for you one time but not anyone else and then getting told to do something else again and again.

toot
Back to top Go down
Panzermi
Raid leader
Raid leader

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-29

heroics 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heroics 2   heroics 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:27 am

curator isnt hard... the problem is That we are lacking gear.. thats why we need to do heroic.. will make a Own forum for Heroic in 5 min and move this post there.
Back to top Go down
Sefira
Sefira

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-02-20

heroics 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heroics 2   heroics 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:26 am

The thingy thing with Curator is that those adds has to get down faster i suppose hehe (: But I´m not sure and srsly, I think that CDE is doing a great job in Kara (: As soon as I got my own computer (wich is soon) you wont get rid of me and my nananana BATMAN! And KIWI! (A) So enjoy the time without me while you can ^^
Back to top Go down
Doone
Officer
Officer
Doone

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-19

heroics 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heroics 2   heroics 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:29 pm

Just done my first heroic in months and it was so easy compared to raiding kara it was shocking :/
Back to top Go down
Urias

Urias

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-02

heroics 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heroics 2   heroics 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:18 pm

If any1 is up for a heroic, i have the keys. just whisper me if you need a DPS Smile
Back to top Go down
nanihunter

nanihunter

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-15

heroics 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heroics 2   heroics 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:53 am

i got keys from all of the heroics except for tempest instances...i hope i get the key soon....but if u need a dps in other heroics, whisper me and i will join ya!! Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Samlight

Samlight

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-09-10

heroics 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heroics 2   heroics 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:00 pm

Samlight DPS want to come too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

heroics 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heroics 2   heroics 2 Icon_minitime